Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for how to patent ideas that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/Product idea rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.